[NEohioPAL] Beck Center Seeks Marketing Associate

Beth Kretschmar via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 6 08:59:40 PDT 2017

Marketing Associate

Beck Center for the Arts seeks a talented individual to join us in the role of Marketing Associate.  In this role, the primary responsibilities of the Marketing Associate include working collaboratively with the Director of Marketing, and supporting the marketing of all Beck Center's programs, productions, and events, including revenue generation through sale of playbill advertising.

As a member of Beck Center's marketing team, this person is responsible for assisting in writing and distributing institutional marketing materials for all program areas, maintaining the calendar of events and projects, upholding brand guidelines, communications with vendors and media, coordinating materials and displays for institutional promotion and special events, maintaining digital platforms such as website and social media, and general marketing assignments as necessary.

We seek an individual with a Bachelor's Degree, strong computer skills, strong written and oral communication skills, and a proven ability to work independently in an organized and results-oriented manner. Social media, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, and online email marketing skills are preferable.

We offer a fun and flexible working environment with a unique arts and education mission.  To apply in confidence, please send us your resume, along with your current or desired salary range, to Beth Kretschmar at bkretschmar at beckcenter.org.<mailto:bkretschmar at beckcenter.org.>  No phone calls please.

We are an equal opportunity employer.

Learn more about us at www.beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org/> - Beck Center for the Arts is more than a non-profit organization that combines professional theater with arts education. We create art experiences. We are committed to creating an arts experience that is as individual as the people we serve with eclectic performances to suit many tastes, education opportunities for all ages and abilities, community outreach and free exhibitions.