[NEohioPAL] New Audition Information Final Call "The bloodless Jungle"

Mia Jones via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 7 08:33:46 PDT 2017

"The Bloodless Jungle"
Written by Peter Lawson Jones
Directed by Christopher Johnston

This play is a full-length political drama that successfully premiered at
Ensemble Theatre last fall and has had
staged readings across the country since then.

CHARACTERS:

*C**y**rus* *T**e**m**pl**e**t**on **I**I**I*: Ethan's best friend and
college roommate. European-American attorney in his thirties.

*T**i**o* *V**i**l**l**a**nue**v**a*: Puerto Rican campaign worker in his
early twenties.

*These are Paid roles

WHEN: Monday July 10th 2017 - 6:00pm- 9:00pm

WHERE:

First Unitarian Church of Cleveland, 2nd Floor, Worship Center
21600 Shaker Boulevard and Belvoir Oval.

(*Please not that Shaker Blvd. is closed between Warrensville Center Rd.
and Green Rd. due to construction)

*Enter the church from the parking lot behind it, take the stairs to the
second floor and turn left.

**Please have one contemporary dramatic monologue prepared. We will also
read sides from the play.

**There will be 8 performances (Thursday - Sunday) between August 17th
and August
27th.

**Rehearsals will begin Monday, July 17th.