[NEohioPAL] READING OF DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, SATURDAY/NOON, PUBLIC SQUARE, CLEVELAND

Kevin Cronin via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 7 10:24:21 PDT 2017

On Saturday July 8th at noon, I intend to commemorate the 241st anniversary
of the FIRST PUBLIC READING of the Declaration of Independence in
Philadelphia, July 8, 1776, by reading the Declaration at Cleveland’s
Public Square. Others are encouraged to join or read the declaration, on
your own or with friends, at your local City Hall or municipal park on
Saturday as well. With the reading, I am reminding myself, and anyone
willing to listen to the fifteen-minute criticism of the King, what
democracy is really all about. The Declaration text is widely available,
but one example can be found here, along with background information on the
signers. http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document

Kevin Cronin, Bodwin Theater Company
Attorney, The Brown Hoist Building
4403 Saint Clair Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44103-1125
kevincronin.us
League Certified Bicycling Instructor (LCI) #1448

Ph: 216.377.0615 or 216.374.7578
Fx:  216.881.3928