[NEohioPAL] friends of the strongsville library annual author event! please share!

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 9 12:49:53 PDT 2017

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FRIENDS OF THE STRONGSVILLE LIBRARY ANNUAL MEETING AUTHOR EVENT

AUTHOR EVENT ANNUAL MEETING

AUGUST 9, 2017

7PM

Strongsville Library

18700 Westwood Drive

Strongsville, Ohio 44136-3495

440-238-5530 Directly behind the police station.

Please register on the library website http://www.cuyahogalibrary.org/

 or call the Strongsville branch to register.

Memberships for the Friends of the Strongsville Library

  Available at the door (or in advance at the library front desk)

$8 for a Family Membership.

Ask about our Business Sponsor Membership $25

Join the Strongsville Friends of the Library for our author event/annual meeting. A short meeting begins this wonderful event featuring Eric Vaiksnoras author of Honey, I Shrunk the Grief. Books will be available for purchase and autographing as well as tasty treats while we all enjoy our author’s presentation.

Eric Vaiksnoras is a passionate and hope-filled lover of life. He is a husband, dad, student, teacher, runner, boxer, young widower, and writer.  His educational background includes a Bachelor of Science (Physical Education) and a Master of Education (Community Health/School Health).   He was 30 years old when his wife Julie died suddenly five months after the birth of their son, David.  His book, Honey, I Shrunk the Grief!, is a healing result of that tragedy.  It contains some painful pieces of heartache, but more than anything, it’s filled with light―made up of the hope and promise that comes from discovering love will find a way.

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

July 15 Night of Light Namaste Wellness Center Medina

July 23 Strongsville City Jazz Hudson

July 29 Reiki First Degree Namaste Wellness Center Medina

August 4 Strongsville City Jazz Strongsville Rec Center

August 9 Strongsville Friends of the Library Author Event

September 16 17 18 Strongsville Friends Booksale

October 21 22 Holistic Health and Healing Expo

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.
3. Don’t make assumptions.