[NEohioPAL] Bay Village Community Theater Presents: Excerpts from "Inherit the Wind"

Mark Little via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 10 09:27:06 PDT 2017

Bay Village Community Theater will perform the next reading in its 2017 "All
the World's a Stage[d Reading] series with a performance of excerpts from
"Inherit the Wind" written by Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee.

This is the play that has as its genesis in the events of the famous Scopes
trial. One of the most outstanding dramas of our time, Darrow (Drummond) and
Bryan (Brady) battle in court to see whether evolution could be taught in
public schools.

Bob Kenderes, Paul Runevitch, Micheal Strama and Jessica Williams bring
these excerpts alive under the direction of Tim Peebles.

Saturday, July 15 at 2 pm

O'Neill Healthcare Bay Village

605 Bradley Rd., Bay Village, OH 44140

Sunday, July 16 at 6 pm

MOJO's Coffee and More

600 Dover Center Rd., Bay Village, OH 44140

BVCT is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.  We accept your donations which
are tax deductible.  Visit the BVCT website www.baytheater.org to make a
donation.  For more information and upcoming events, please visit our
Facebook page, Bay Village Community Theater.

---
http://www.avg.com