[NEohioPAL] Actors/Actresses/Models needed: Variety of roles - PAID

Dave Hayward via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 10 13:42:18 PDT 2017

We are looking for talent to fill several non-speaking roles for a 2 minute
marketing video we are producing for a client of ours.

Some details:

Will be needed for a half-day for either July 19th or 20th.

Non-speaking roles, relatively short

Filmed in our studio in Akron

Roles needed:

Female African-American to play a school principal, middle-aged

Male Asian to play a Office Administrator, age 20's

Female Caucasian to play a teacher, age 20's-30's

Non-union job, no experience necessary.

If interested, email me with a headshot and your availability for those 2
days at dave at redpointdigital.com

Thanks!

Dave Hayward

Operations Manager