[NEohioPAL] Arts and Culture Party Bus- Washington DC November 10-12, 2017

Thomas Sigel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 13 14:37:46 PDT 2017

Join Ohio Regional Music Arts and Cultural Outreach (ORMACO) as we journey
to our nation’s capital for a memorable, all-inclusive trip. Ashland-based
guide and historian, Elaine Hess will accompany the group and serve as tour
guide throughout.  Join the trip either at Buehler’s Ashland at 11 am or
Buehler’s Wadsworth at 12 noon and enjoy the journey to Washington DC. Dine
at a restaurant outside of Washington and then check into hotel around
8:30pm. On Saturday morning, start your day with a private breakfast buffet
and then board the bus and visit the following memorials: Vietnam, Lincoln,
Korean War, MLK, and WWII. Recharge your batteries with lunch at the Reagan
Building and continue your tour with a brief overview of the Smithsonian,
Holocaust, American History and Natural History Museums. Enjoy dinner and
then head to the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts to enjoy a concert
by the National Symphony Orchestra featuring Beethoven’s Eroica Symphony.
Start your day on Sunday with a hearty breakfast buffet and then head to
the DAV Memorial, White House (photo stop) and Arlington National Cemetery.
After stopping for lunch we will head back to Ohio around 1:00 pm, with
rest stops and dinner before returning to Wadsworth around 9:30 pm and
Ashland around 10:15pm.

All-inclusive price per person (per double occupancy) is $455. For parties
of three or more in a hotel room, please call for a discounted rate. For
reservations, call 330-722-2541 <(330)%20722-2541> or book online at
www.ormaco.org (credit card service fees apply).