[NEohioPAL] LIFE COACHING FREE CONSULTATION - no obligation EVAH

actingclasses@mindspring.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 14 07:51:02 PDT 2017

Hello, Creative Community -

If you've wanted the personal transformation that life coaching can offer, but were put off by the usual high-fee, long-term format (and rightly so), listen up!

I am a life coach with 15 years of experience.  I use a coaching method that I promise you have not heard of.  (It's not the law of attraction, positive thinking, goal-setting, or playing "accountability buddy.")  My work recently was cited by Sally Hubbard, host of the popular podcast "Women Killing It!" in her interview with Jen Sincero, author New York Times Bestseller, "You Are a Badass" (Episode 52).

If you've reached a place where you just don't know how to do better, please accept my offer of A FREE 30-45 MINUTE COACHING CONSULTATION.  You tell me your issues, I tell you how I work, you ask questions, and then you alone decide if you'd like to be coached.

I never do a sales pitch because if you need me, you'll know it.

If you decide to embark on life coaching after the consultation, the four-session package is $375.  You will get tailored assignments that take a few minutes a day.  The coaching can produce major changes quickly, so please be ready.  The feedback I get shows that the results keep building over time.

If you decide not to be coached after the consultation:  thank you for your time!  You will not receive any further contact from me unless you request it.

If you're in the least bit curious, set up your free consultation today!  Let's get your power back.

Thank you!

Jill Richburg, Willingness Life Coach
917-488-1080 (mobile)