[NEohioPAL] LOOKING FOR BEAUTY AND THE BEAST COSTUMES TO RENT.

Michael Stein via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 16 08:02:35 PDT 2017

We know there have been many productions of Beauty and the Beast locally in
the last few years.  Near West Theatre would like the opportunity to
possibly rent costumes from one of those productions.  If your
organizations has these costumes in stock please contact us ASAP.  We would
love to rent from someone in the Northeast Ohio market.

Beauty and The Beast (13 shows)
Directed by Bob Navis, Jr
Auditions- September 5th, 6th, 7th (offsite)
Rehearsals- September 24th-November 8th
Performances- November 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 30th, December 1st,
2nd, 3rd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th

Thanks,

*Michael Stein*
*Production Manager/Rental Manager*