[NEohioPAL] Call for VIDEO submissions: Clague Love!

Kate Klotzbach via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 18 08:22:22 PDT 2017

------------------------------------
CLAGUE PLAYHOUSE IS ENTERING IT'S 90TH SEASON!
Looking for your personal short VIDEOS of CONGRATULATIONS to be featured at our 90/50 Celebration and on our Clague Playhouse Lobby screens all season long.If you LOVE CLAGUE and have ever been a patron, actor, designer, student, volunteer or involved in any way, we'd love to get your quick video shout out added to our reel! Please submit to help us remember and preserve our legacy! YES - Can be done on a cell phone - most smart phones have pretty good video capabilities these days.Please send MP4 formatted video to Kate Klotzbach at Clague_Kate at yahoo.com and follow these guidelines:
1) Video should be at least 10 seconds long
2) Video should be NO LONGER than 2 minutes total
3) Video should be in horizontal/landscape format, and we'd like to see you from the waist up (no extreme close ups or extreme distances)
4) Video should be in MP4 file form
5) Content: anything from a congrats on our 90th season (with our 50th year in the Barn space) to why Clague is important to you, or a fun memory / anecdote from the past.
6) Please clearly state your name and how you've been involved with Clague in the beginning of the video
7) In your email, please include your name as you'd like it to appear on screen with your clip!Questions? Email Clague_Kate at yahoo.com.
Send those videos! Deadline - July 31, 2017.------------------------------------