[NEohioPAL] This Thursday, FOR GOOD: THE NEW GENERATION OF MUSICALS at Cain Park

proffice2 cainpark via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 18 11:33:49 PDT 2017

Cain Park + The Musical Theater Project
present

FOR GOOD: THE NEW GENERATION OF MUSICALS

Thursday, July 20
supported by WCLV

ALMA THEATER

>From the uproarious Book of Mormon to the intimate Dear Evan Hansen, musicals produced since 2000 have awakened audiences to new possibilities for America's great art form. Following last year's sold-out performance, TMTP brings you even more of Broadway's most acclaimed offerings in our second-annual concert that connects the dots between the new millennium and old favorites. Where would Hamilton be without 1776? Wicked without The Wizard of Oz? Who is the 21st century's Richard Rodgers or Stephen Sondheim? Our multi-media survey of contemporary musical theater is an exciting road map from where we've been to where we're headed.

Co-hosted by Sheri Gross and Nancy Maier

Featuring Phillip Michael Carroll and Trinidad Snider

Tickets: $28 advance $31 day of show
Thursday, July 20 at 7:00pm.

To purchase tickets for this show CLICK HERE.<http://www.cainpark.com/index.aspx?page=2074>
Receive a 15% discount when you buy both TMTP shows "For Good" + "Luck Be A Lady" at the same time. Valid only through the Cain Park Ticket Office. Call 216-371-3000.

Cain Park
14591 Superior Road. Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

The Alma Theater is located near the Lee Road Entrance. Courtesy vehicles run one hour before and after the show.

Cain Park
www.cainpark.com