[NEohioPAL] School of Cleveland Ballet Online Registration is OPEN!

Liz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 19 14:02:45 PDT 2017

School of Cleveland Ballet’s Registration is OPEN ONLINE!

School of Cleveland Ballet is going paperless!  Come join our Community Division, Children’s Division or Pre-Professional Division by going to our website www.clevelandballet.org. <http://www.clevelandballet.org>   Be sure to check out our NEW classes this year in our Community Division:  Mommy & Me, Adult Dance, Preteen and Teen Ballet and Contemporary classes!

Questions? Call (216) 320-9000, go to www.clevelandballet.org<http://www.clevelandballet.org>, or email info at clevelandballet.org

  Classes begin September 5, 2017

*Want to check out our school before registering?* We have TWO OPEN HOUSES before the start of the school year.
July 29th and August 26th!
So come visit the best Northeast Ohio ballet school, School of Cleveland Ballet.  The official school of the Cleveland Ballet.
Come Saturday July, 29th 9:45am – 2:00pm and experience what it's like to be part of the Cleveland Ballet community!   Participate in a dance class for free and a raffle!  Raffle items include official Cleveland Ballet merchandise and the GRAND PRIZE
will win $200 off of their Fall tuition for new students!

Let your child take a free dance class with our Saturday classes!
Tiny Ballerina and Prince: 9:45am-10:30am.  Ages 2-4
Child 1: 10:30am -11:30am Ages 4-6
Child 2: 11:30am-12:30pm Ages 6-8
Ballet for Skaters/Teen Ballet: 12:30pm-2:00pm   Ages 12 –18
ADULT DANCE: 10:00am- 11:00am Ages 22+