[NEohioPAL] Casting Lead Role in New Short Film "Suitcase Runaway" (16-20; Male)

Dylan Grosh via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 19 15:43:07 PDT 2017

Hey everyone!!! We're in need of a person to play the leading role in an
awesome new short film!! We need to cast this person soon so if you're
Intrested please send a headshot and resume to Andy.schumann at nyu.edu. If
cast you'll be shooting THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY from 12-night!

Film Description: Casting "Suitcase Runaway," a coming-of-age visual album
about a young dancer leaving their abusive childhood home to follow their
dreams of performing

Role description:

Atlas (16-20; Male)
19; an aspiring dancer who is spiraling into a deep depression; despite his
heart of gold, in the back of his mind he constantly puts himself down and
doubts whether he can ever succeed; his best friend for as long as he can
remember, Evangeline, is slowly slipping away from him; he longs to see the
world and dance in a community that appreciates him for his art.

Ethnicity: All Ethnicities

Required Media: Headshot/Photo