[NEohioPAL] 24 Hour Musical THIS SUNDAY at Playmakers

Rachel Zake via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 20 08:16:34 PDT 2017

  Good Morning!!! Playmakers is thrilled to announce our 24 Hour Musical thisweekend!  We would love for you to join us as our high school and collegeactors take the stage for… We can’t tell you!! In fact, the actors won’t know the show until they arrive at 10pm onSaturday night.  After the BIG REVEAL,Sheri Gross and I will get to work on directing this fabulous musical.  We love Bye Bye Birdie so much and can’t waitto bring it to the stage!  If that’s whatit is.  Or maybe it’s not.  Who knows?! (We will be confiscating phones upon arrival to keep the secret safe!) When you arrive on Sunday, you will not find out what theshow is until the opening number at 7pm. I’ve heard rumors about Snoopy, Joseph and the Amazing TechnicolorDreamcoat, Phantom of the Opera, and Sunset Blvd.  Who knows?? It could be one of these or something else.  The only way to find out is to join us forthis show that we pull together in JUST 24 HOURS!!!! Here’s all the pertinent info… Date: Sunday July 23, 2017Time: 7pmLocation: Fairmount TempleShow:  Rent -- JUSTKIDDNG!!
Tickets prices are as follows (ticket prices are the same online and at thedoor):   $8.00 for members, students, and seniors
$10.00 for the community

Here is the link below to help you with your online ordering. (You may have tocopy and paste it into your web browser).

https://online.mandeljcc.org/OnlineEdge/showlist.html
We can’t wait to see you this Sunday, July 23rd right here at Fairmount Templeat 7:00 pm!! RachelZakeDirector of Playmakers Youth TheatreDirector of The Francine and Benson Pilloff Family PerformingArts CampMandel Jewish Community Center of Cleveland26001 South Woodland RoadBeachwood, OH 44122phone: 216-831-0700 ext.1494rzake at mandeljcc.orgwww.mandeljcc.org