[NEohioPAL] The Cleveland Prop Shop has moved

Monica Plunkett via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 23 07:53:47 PDT 2017

Please post in the next listing-- thank you!
The Cleveland Prop Shop has moved!

The Cleveland Prop Shop has left the Masonic for a convenient 1st floor
space, only ten minutes away, just off of I-90.

We have prop rental for theater, film, still photography or special
events.  No matter if your production is set in a century gone by or
present day, we can help with your prop needs.  Items include hand props
and some set pieces.

By appointment only.  Please contact Monica at
216-832-9656 or by email at clevelandpropshop at gmail.com to arrange an
appointment.

*Monica Plunkett*
*1-216-832-9656  *