[NEohioPAL] Casting Notice: Native American Actors/Actresses

Marianna A via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 29 12:17:38 PDT 2017

CASTING NOTICE:  Native American Actors/Actresses...
The Beaded Moccasins feature film is a historical drama that illustrates how the Native American Delaware tribe adopted Mary Campbell to replace the Chief's grand daughter who died.  While there are some cold hard facts in the film, they are based on fact and the overall portrayal of the Native Americans is very positive.  Mary came to love her "grandfather" and Native American family.  Need for Native Americans to act in the trailer.
- Chief  Netawatwees, the grandfather.  - Son-in-law - - Swan, (daughter of Netawatwees & and dying girls mother)- 2 young men to be brave warriors.  - extra Native American women and children.

I am working with Lynda Durant and am directing a Ultra-Low/No-Budget film trailer. Lynda is the award winning author of The Beaded Moccasins. The feature film is completely written and we do have some funding. We are trying to do the  trailer in order to generate more interest and acquire more funding and an Executive Producer.  I DO have producers in LA interested but want to do the trailer to poke them with a stick..... Also have the interest of more accessible Executive Producers in Texas and in Cleveland and at PBS.  I assume that those in the trailer will be given an advantage, while it is not in my control to insist that they cast my preferences.
Must shoot on Monday August 7 or Tuesday August 8. We will be shooting at Hale Farm & Village and at a second location in Richfield, Ohio.  Please send recent "Selfie" &\or Headshot & Resume to: TheBeadedMocassins at gmail.com   Referrals welcome