[NEohioPAL] IMPROV AMONG THE RUINS Cash Mob at Coffee Phix, Sunday, August 6th 3-6 p.m.

Marjorie Preston via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 24 00:14:26 PDT 2017

IMPROV AMONG THE RUINS!

Cleveland Improv Jam is hosting a giant Improv Jamboree on Sunday, August
6th (3pm-6pm) at Coffee Phix in South Euclid!

The Construction at the South Euclid Marc's has hampered the walk-in
traffic at Coffee Phix this summer. This Improv Jam cash mob is to help out
Jackie, who has given the Improv Jam a home for 1 1/2 years.

We'll have improv from the 'Angry Ladies of Improv', 'Asking For A Friend',
and 'Crooked River Comedy.' We'll finish with a jam open to any Improvisers
who want to join in!

This event is free to anyone with a purchase from Coffee Phix.

--
Best,
mp

Marjorie Preston, President

* Marjorie Preston PR *http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients
* Let's tell your story!*