[NEohioPAL] Swing dance at the Slovenian Workmen's Home this Saturday, July 29th. Dance lesson from 8-9. $5 for first timers.

Valerie Salstrom via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 24 11:49:32 PDT 2017

Please join us for a fun night of swing dancing this Saturday, July 29th at the Slovenian Workmen’s Home at 15335 Waterloo Road in Cleveland.

We have a beginner-friendly jitterbug/East Coast swing dance lesson from 8-9.  DJs play modern and vintage songs suitable for a variety of swing dance forms from 9-12.

The cost is $12 per person/$10 for students and seniors/$5 for first timers

Everyone is welcome to attend and no partners are needed to participate because we rotate partners during the lesson and social dance.  If you do not want to rotate you do not have to do so.

We typically get between 150-200 people attending of all skill and experience levels.

For more information please see www.GetHepSwing.com