[NEohioPAL] New Book: Movie Extra/No Credit

ric hampton via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 24 15:56:50 PDT 2017

My book is available for up and coming film actors. I've worked in over 18 major films made here in Ohio.Find out how I place myself in the casting pool and get placed in major scenes with big name actors.Find out how to get into the camera's view.....Learn the right things to do when submitting to casting.....It works.....
My book "Movie Extra/ No Credit" is available for download at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and many of the other e-Book sellers on line. Ric HamptonActor/ Director and Award Winning Film Maker......