[NEohioPAL] LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL DANCE MASTER CLASS OR RESIDENCY OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR STUDENTS? CHECK OUT THE MOVEMENT PROJECT!

Rebecca Leuszler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 25 07:47:47 PDT 2017

The Movement Project is booking our 2017/2018 residencies and master
classes!

Own or teach at a dance studio, school, or art center? Are you looking to
provide professional dance opportunities for your students? Then look no
further! TMP offers a wide range of master classes, giving your students
the opportunity to take classes from dance professionals in the field!

Ages: 5-18 years old

Types of classes offered:

   - *MODERN/CONTEMPORARY*
   - *CHOREOGRAPHY CLASS*
   - *MODERN LIFTS & WEIGHT SHARING*
   - *PILATES*
   - *DANCER WELLNESS*
   - *TMP COMPANY REPERTORY*

Types of Dance School Offerings:

   - *1 HOUR CLASS*
   - *1.5 HOUR CLASS*
   - *2 HOUR CLASS*
   - *Host over 2hrs of classes receive 10% off total cost*

If your dance school, studio, art center etc. is interested in hosting an
opportunity like this for your students, contact Grace Nicklos at
grace at themovementproject.org.

Check out our Flyer for more information on what we offer!

TMP Master Class Flyer
<https://static1.squarespace.com/static/53f3e9b7e4b03f018aae223d/t/590b71f5197aeaa9ee0d3381/1493922346797/The+Movement+Project+dance+school+presskit+.pdf>