[NEohioPAL] Additional Actors Needed for Bonnie and Clyde

Brittni Shambaugh via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 26 12:11:04 PDT 2017

Hi! Can we please post the following to neohiopal? Thank you!

---

Hello All,

We are still looking to fill a few roles in Bonnie and Clyde at French Creek Theatre. Specifically, we are in search of the following:

Young Clyde
Gender: male
Age: can play 11 to 15
Vocal range: A5 to B3

Cumie Barrow
A kind woman among those suffering in the Depression. Loyal and selfless. Mother to Clyde and Buck.
Gender: female
Age: can play 40 to 55

Emma Parker
Bonnie’s widowed mother. Fragile, caring, sensitive.
Gender: female
Age: can play 40 to 55

Henry Barrow
A hard-working man, struggling to survive. Humble and quiet. Father of Clyde and Buck.
Gender: male
Age: can play 45 to 55

Cumie and Emma will not sing other than in the ensemble. They should be VERY strong actors.

Rehearsals will be Sub-Thurs evenings beginning after Labor Day. Performances are October 13-29, Fri, Sat, and Sun.

If interested, please contact Director, Brittni Shambaugh Addison at addisonbrittni at gmail.com.

Thank you!

Sent with love from my iPhone