[NEohioPAL] Last Chance for Rhythm Nation: Jazz!

Andrea Belser via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 26 21:37:23 PDT 2017

Rhythm Nation: Jazz Dance
Saturday, July 29 at 2:30pm

"Rhythm Nation" is a dance class series for people with NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY who would like to explore the many genres that dance has to offer. We dug into a variety of dance styles so far; now we sink into the smooth and sultry style of Jazz Dance!

Olmsted Community Center Dance Studio
8170 Mapleway Drive

https://www.facebook.com/events/944323149043057/?ti=icl

Sponsored by Amalgam Arts & Wellness

Email us AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com<mailto:AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com> for more information.

PS: Missed a session you wanted to try? No worries! We offer them in private and semiprivate sessions. Visit our website at www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com<http://www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com>! And next month, Rhythm Nation moves with Musical Theater!

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com<http://www.AndreaRBelser.com>
www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com<http://www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com>