[NEohioPAL] Teen looking to do some behind the scenes work

Carson Coombs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 27 05:56:44 PDT 2017

Hello,

My name is Carson Coombs. I'm 15 years old (16 very soon). I have been in many plays & 2 films as an extra in each. I have directed 2 plays as well @ Theatre 8:15. I'm looking to get some more knowledge behind the scenes of production. If anybody needs any help with some extra crew members, I would be more than happy to help. You can reach me at carson_coombs at yahoo.com & I'll check my schedule!

Thank you!
Carson Coombs

Sent from my iPhone