[NEohioPAL] Shakespeare's Magical Scenes--acting workshop Ages 9-12 (Ohio Shakespeare Festival)

Tess Burgler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 27 10:47:32 PDT 2017

Shakespeare’s Magical Scenes
Aug 12 & 13
12:00-3:00PM BOTH DAYS
Explore the other worldly creatures that make up some of the Bard’s best work: faeries, elves, witches, ghosts, and gods!  With teachers Tess Burgler and Katie Zarecki, students will step into these magical beings as they explore new ways to move their bodies, enhance their focus, and alter their speech through Shakespeare’s most riveting scenes.  Students will build confidence through body awareness, exploring new planes of speech and movement, and stepping outside the self to become something...magical!  Best for ages 9-12.

Register: https://www.showclix.com/event/weekend-workshop-magic

$75 for 6 hours of training, small class environment, held on the Henry C. Bishop Stage at Greystone Hall. Discounts available when registering multiple students.

Or call 330-374-7574

OHIO SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL WEEKEND WORKSHOPS
Our talented company members and educators want to share their skills and expertise with the community.  These fun and intensive programs are masterclasses in some of the most exciting elements of theatre.

Classes are suitable for all skill levels!  Whether you are a dedicated actor hoping to hone her classical acting skills or the curious beginner looking to have some fun with the Bard, we have the class you're looking for.

Small class environment, two days of training, and on the actual Greystone Stage.

At $75-$100 per student (depending on the course), these classes are a steal!  See below for detailed descriptions, or start shopping right away.

SHOP ALL CLASSES

Private tutoring also available; call 330-374-7574 for details.

Scholarship applications are available upon request.  OSF wants to make our art accessible to the entire community.  Please reach out to us if you feel your student may qualify for one of our need-based scholarships.