[NEohioPAL] SEEKING SCAT TEACHER HEIGHTS AREA, EAST SIDE.

Carol A. Leslie via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 28 07:51:05 PDT 2017

After 30+ years "in the biz," I want to conquer my demons and learn scat
singing. I am a torch singer, with a few swing, blues, R & B and latin
numbers thrown in. I want more flexibility and creativity! Please contact
me if you are experienced in teaching scat. My time is always a crunch and
so Cleveland Hts/Shaker/University/So Euclid /Lyndhurst preferred if at all
possible. I even have a keyboard if you make housecalls. Do remember to
quote your rates please!  Carol