[NEohioPAL] Professional Headshots

Gregory Pendolino via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 29 07:13:52 PDT 2017

Need Headshots?

I have worked with so many talented screen and theater actors in the area.  To see a collection of these headshots please use this link:

https://www.pendolinophotography.com/portfolio/portraits/headshots/

My recent favorites are at the bottom of the page.

Here are my rates:

$100 for one client on location (outdoor setting)

$150 for two clients on location (You're only paying $75 each!)

$200 for one client in studio

$300 for two clients in studio (Only $150 each for studio!)

Proofs emailed to you within 24-48 hours of our shoot.

The best part is YOU OWN THESE!

That means you can print them whenever and wherever as often and as much as you need to.

For more details please go here:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/rates-booking-info

I'm sure if you're involved in film or theater in Northeast Ohio we already have quite a few common friends so please feel free to like me on Facebook or follow me on Instagram.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography/
Instagram: #GregoryPendolino
Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Gregory.Pendolino

Thanks!