[NEohioPAL] Kids Theatre Camp!

Lauren Nichols via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 31 07:13:44 PDT 2017

*It's not too late to register for our last theatre camp of the summer! *

*Olmsted Performing Arts Presents:*
*DANCING THROUGH THE DECADES!*

*August 7-11 *
*9:30-2:30 Daily*
*Ages 6-11*

This camp will focus on all aspects of musical theater by working on
acting, singing, and dancing skills and how they all combine together to
make one fantastic production at the end of the week! Watch the kids
perform songs spanning the decades! They will learn about popular songs and
the dances that go with them that have led up to our musical style of
today!  Students should come prepared with a lunch each day.  A final
performance will take place at the Parma-Snow Library Auditorium on
Saturday, August 12 at 11:30 a.m.; arrival time for students is 10:30 a.m.

You can register at this link!
https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/regevent.asp?xID=2146531&orgid=514986&PortalSession=