[NEohioPAL] History and Free Music this Saturday at the Baseball Heritage Museum

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 31 10:02:14 PDT 2017

Join us this Saturday, August 5 at  League Park, 6601 Lexington Avenue,  for our last "First Saturday " of the summer. Each month we've presented a program on baseball history followed by music on the outdoor plaza (weather permitting).
This week's lineup.
Speaking for League Park: The East West All Star Games 1933-195310:30 am.An entertaining and informative  presentation on the annual assembly of the best Black and Latino players,  who were the equals of their White counterparts in Major League Baseball.  Presented by Isaac (Ike) Brooks, this program is free and open to the public and made possible, in part, by a grant from Cuyahoga Arts and Culture (CAC).

Eric Seddon Hot Club
Noon to 2 pmIn  partnership with Roots of American Music we have brought music to the League Park grounds this summer!This month  come enjoy traditional New Orleans Jazz performed by Eric Seddon Hot Club.Free and open to all.  Thank you to The Cleveland Foundation for its support.
See you at the Museum!

 Administrator, The Baseball Heritage Museum   2167891083 | www.baseballheritagemuseum.org | 6601 Lexington Avenue Cleveland OH 44103