[NEohioPAL] Webisode assistant

Natasha via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 31 19:46:53 PDT 2017

Hello,

I'm not sure if people have asked this but I am highly interested in the making of webisodes; I'm more into witty ones like Youtube's Black&Sexy TV or Awkward Black Girl.

I am currently the CEO & editor in chief of a blog in Cleveland where I highlight music and events in Ohio and beyond. I also photograph national concerts when they hit the Midwest.

I would love to assist or help out in some shape or form behind the scenes to not only gain experience in that particular avenue but to also write about and/or promote the things that we have going on here as well as the writers/directors/producers and etc.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus