[NEohioPAL] CVLT youth and teen programs need instructors

Julia Kolibab via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 1 19:33:51 PDT 2017

The ChagrinValley Little Theatre is looking for additional instructors for our newlyexpanded youth educational program. Classes will be held in four sessions throughout the year, and currentlywe are looking for instructors for our fall session, which will begin onSeptember 18th.   The classeswill take place once a week for eight weeks primarily on weekdays between thehours of 4 and 7. Some Saturday slots may be available.  These are paid positions.

We are looking for instructors that can teach thefollowing classes in the fall:

Acting for grades 1-3

Beginning acting for teens

Advanced acting for teens

Makeup/Costumes

For the winter session:

Musical theatre workshop – will culminate in a musicalshowcase on the last day of class

Voice for the stage and dialects

We are also looking for an accompanist to play for aclass in auditioning for musicals which will be happening in the fall.

We also need Substitute teachers, who can teach a varietyof classes when the instructor become unavailable.

If you are interested in applying for a position pleaseinclude a letter of interest as soon as possible specifying the class or classes that you areinterested in and email your resume and letter to

 Juliakol at aol.com

Please do not respond directly to this email, but sendyour interest to the above mentioned email address.

The Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is located at 40 RiverStreet, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022