[NEohioPAL] A Marketing Campaign about You

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 2 22:40:01 PDT 2017

Tell the World Your Dream
Prelude2Cinema is launching a Marketing Campaign that is all about YOU. We want to you to create a video that will go viral.

HOW TO ENTER

Shoot a video where you talk about who you are and what inspires You. If you have worked with Prelude2Cinema you can mention us, but we want you to focus on inspiring others. What is your Dream and what have you did to make it come true? Be as Creative as you want to be. The Video should be one to three minutes.

For full details, prizes and how to enter, go to

https://contest.fbapp.io/tell-the-world-your-dream

Prelude2Cinema
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
"There are no Small Movies,