[NEohioPAL] Team East Wing Alzheimer's Fundraiser, this Sunday!

Andrea Belser via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 3 16:15:22 PDT 2017

In partnership with Team East Wing, a family organization participating in the Cleveland Walk for Alzheimer's, Amalgam Arts & Wellness is hosting an outdoor event to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association on Sunday, August 6 beginning at 10am at Wildwood Park in Cleveland, Ohio (16975 Wildwood Drive; previously Euclid Beach). This fun filled all day event will include food and activities for all ages, including Reiki and Relaxation, Line Dancing, and much more throughout the day. The schedule of the day is now on our website, www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com<http://www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com>! Don't miss it; we put the fun in fundraiser!

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com<http://www.AndreaRBelser.com>
www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com<http://www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com>