[NEohioPAL] Final Weekend for Cleveland Shakespeare Festival's MACBETH

Cleveland Shakespeare Festival via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 3 22:10:46 PDT 2017

"If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well
It were done quickly..."After this weekend, our 20th season of FREE Outdoor
Shakespeare will certainly be done, and quickly!   Find out why Cleveland
Scene critic Christine Howey called CSF "an undeniable treat for anyone to
indulge on a summer's eve."  Read her full review here
<http://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=cca01c59e3&e=baad52a604>.
You don't want to miss this taut and gripping tale of ambition, with
ghosts, witches, madness and murder!

Join us for one of these final three performances (click link to open a map)

*Friday, August 4*: Cahoon Park, Bay Village
<http://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=079198dcc8&e=baad52a604>
(alternate rain space: Bay United Methodist Church - 29931 Lake Rd)
*Saturday, August 5*: Sims Park, Euclid
<http://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=4866ab73c4&e=baad52a604>
(rain
or shine)
*Sunday, August 6*: Lincoln Park, Tremont
<http://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=13e42ca5a1&e=baad52a604>
(alternate rain space: Pilgrim Church - 2592 W 14th)

All performances begin at 7pm and are presented free of charge
Donations gratefully accepted after the performance
Please bring a blanket or low chair

PLEASE NOTE:  Some early promotional material was distributed with the
venues for Aug 4 and 5 switched.  Please confirm your calendars!

If you saw either of our productions this summer, please take a moment and
fill out a survey.  Your feedback helps us plan for next year, and provides
useful information to our funders.  It only takes a moment!  You can fill
out the survey online here
<http://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=2af7746071&e=baad52a604>
.