[NEohioPAL] Attention artistic professionals, get your website designed today!

Tonya Broach via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 4 23:24:15 PDT 2017

[image: Notable Artist Logo.png]

Are you ready to promote your talent to the universe and establish a bigger
web presence?

Are you technologically challenged or don’t have the time to design,
create, populate & update a website yourself?

Let Notable Artist help you!

Notable Artist is currently offering 3 artist website packages priced at
the following levels…

The Thespian $875

added value (professional photo shoot) (6 months of free updates and
website management)

The Entertainer $575

(8 months of free updates and website management)

The Artist $400

(4 months of free updates and website management)

Packages will include a complete Website build out that will consist of:

The purchase of a domain name (if not already owned, additional $20)

   -

   artist resume
   -

   artist bio
   -

   headshots
   -

   video and/or audio
   -

   social media links
   -

   setup of professional email address
   -

   4 Graphic design templates for your  social media platforms for easy
   posting

Click here to begin the launch process of your personal artist website
http://bit.ly/notableartistclient

IMPORTANT NOTES

Because of work flow & timing, we’re only accepting 10 clients for the end
of summer. Once these slots are filled we will not have any additional
spots until the Fall

Register before August 31 and receive a 15% discount off of any chosen
package.

* Client must provide all images and video (with the exception of the
Thespian, we will set-up a professional photo shoot)

* Payment plans are available for all listed packages.