[NEohioPAL] Open call to Rock-climbing Belayers for vertical wall-dance choreography!

Sarah Morrison via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Aug 5 09:20:24 PDT 2017

MorrisonDance is seeking 1-3 additional experienced and certified
belayers to add to their team for a performance event taking place at
Ingenuity Cleveland, September 22 & Sept 23.

There will be a stipend for your time commitment. We prefer you have
your own harness; however, we may be able to provide one.

Must be available on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30, in addition to the
performances on Friday and Saturday evenings, Sept 22 & 23, times TBD.
There are a few additional dates that we can discuss following initial
contact.

Please contact Sarah Morrison via e-mail at sarah at morrisondance.com with
information on your belay experience, in addition to any performing
experience you may have.

Thank you,

Sarah Morrison

--