[NEohioPAL] Looking For Sound Engineer for Sci-f-Comedy short.

Dual Phoenix via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 7 17:08:38 PDT 2017

We are looking for a Sound Engineer for a Sci-Fi Comedy Short Film. This
person must be able to provide a reel and also be able to travel to the
set. This will be a 4-day shoot. We will provide most sound gear, NTG 2,
NTG 3, Zoom H6, Pre Amps, Boompoles, and on camera sound, and an H4N.  This
short will also come with media coverage from 2 large cities. One other
requirement would be about an hour away from the home office in Canton, OH.
If interested please contact us at one of the following below:

dualphoenix71 at gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/dualphoenixproductions/

Ph # 330-323-7943 <(330)%20323-7943>