[NEohioPAL] Below Average Joe - A Situation Comedy Screenplay ready to come to life

patricia napoli via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 8 07:15:17 PDT 2017

________________________________

Below Average Joe - A situation comedy that is too real to make up.

My Goal is to shoot the Pilot episode to use on a funding website to raise money to shoot the episodes I have written.

Joe Kovach on the surface looks like your normal Average Joe. He is married with kids and owns his own small company. He is living the American Dream. He is also fortunate to have his in-laws living right next door and on the surface it is your typical middle class family. Thank goodness it is anything but typical. This is not your average story and the characters will shock you but you will laugh harder than you have ever laughed before.

I have been watching and capturing the past 20 years of some of the most amazing and captivating sitcom material ever created. Observing my family in their natural habitat has unearthed the most compelling, shocking and the funniest material one could ever imagine. I only wish I had the creativity to come up with this original material. I have 21 episodes already written and another 25 storyboards and scenes ready and waiting. There has been nothing like it and there will be nothing like it. I have created a new genre that will make you blessed that you have the life you have.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AUDITIONING FOR OPEN ROLES BELOW. PLEASE SEND FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO p.napoli at hotmail.com. In subject line, role you want to audition for and first, last name. Please send headshot and resume. All scenes will be shot in the Parma, Ohio area. Share the love! PILOT EPISODE - All roles are non-paid, WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS CRAZY JOURNEY, WE NEED A FILM CREW, MAKE-UP ARTIST. PLEASE CONTACT GREGG NAPOLI @ 440-482-3440

Cast

Joe Kovach- Mid 30’s looks much older. His look cannot be defined. He is smart and ignorant almost at the same time. He has a great perspective on life but nobody else understands him. He speaks English but most don’t understand the words coming out of his mouth.

Leslie Kovach-30’s Thin, borderline ugly/pretty Joe’s wife. She stays married to him for no reason not even the kids. She hates to love him. She wants to be a musician and perhaps that keeps her in the world she loathes.

Freddy Kovach-Early Teen Son. Quirky but hip looking. He is smarter than most in the family. He sees them for what they are and uses it to his advantage every day.

Amora Kovach- 16 ish Daughter The oldest child. She parents the family for the most part. She is smart, funny and knows how to control all things in the house. She is really pulling many of the strings.

Little Joey- Youngest son.

Grandpa Fred-70’s looks like Grandpa on the Munsters with spray on hair. Leslie and Gregg’s Father- Miserable in life and enjoys sucking the rest out of all he comes into contact with.

Grandma Sharon- 70’s Older version of an ugly version of Doris Day. Leslie and Gregg’s mother- the typical older person that is oblivious to most things around her.

Depth- 30’s If Edgar Winter met a skinnier version of himself. Joes working buddy. He has no filter, ethics or moral compass. Nothing is off limits.

CASTED Jake- 20’s, Somewhat normal looking. Joes working buddy. Has more of a conscience but not much more. He goes along with the rest group.

Jim Cripple 30’s but looks 50. Odd eccentric. Could be a professor or homeless you cant tell. -A show could really could be built around him. He is eccentric, unusual and does not fit any character ever on screen before.

CASTED Gregg- 40’s avg looking Leslies Brother. He spends all his days trying to find ways to prank while trying to not get caught. He is the smart one in the family but still has some dna issues due to his family tree.

CASTED Patti-40’s attractive, sexy and sophisticated. Greggs wife. She is the one who kind of keeps things in balance and check.

CASTED Cory- 20’s Model looking Gregg and Patti’s son. He loves to watch all things unfold and enjoys being around to capture and fan the flames.

Peri-20’s pretty and sophisticated. Gregg and Patti’s daughter. She is the nice kid who is trying to make everyone get along.