[NEohioPAL] MOTOWN THE MUSICAL at Playhouse Square!

Andi Barnett via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 8 09:05:51 PDT 2017

Motown the Musical
It began as one man's story...became everyone's music...and is now Broadway's musical. MOTOWN THE MUSICAL is the true American dream story of Motown founder Berry Gordy's journey from featherweight boxer to the heavyweight music mogul who launched the careers of Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Smokey Robinson and much more. Motown shattered barriers, shaped our lives and made us all move to the same beat. Featuring classic songs such as "My Girl" and "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," experience the story behind the music in the record-breaking smash hit MOTOWN THE MUSICAL!
Coming to Playhouse Square August 15 - 20!
Show Run Time: 2 Hours 50 Minutes
Motown(r) is a registered trademark of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Motown the Musical is a Huntington Featured Performance.

http://www.playhousesquare.org/
http://motownthemusical.com/

[Allied Integrated Marketing]<http://www.alliedim.com>
Andi Barnett