[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS for WORLD PREMIER of "Christmas at the Wiley Diner (Clague Playhouse)

Kate Klotzbach via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 9 07:18:57 PDT 2017

------------------------------------

Clague Playhouse announces AUDITIONS for
"CHRISTMAS AT THE WILEY DINER" by Margo Haas
AUDITIONS: Tuesday, August 15 and Wednesday, August 16
A World Premier!!!!
Auditions at Clague Playhouse begin at 7:30 pm. No appointment is required.
Please bring current photo or headshot along with your resume.
Auditions will consist of readings from the script. A limited number of perusal scripts are available at the Clague Playhouse Box Office for a $10 refundable deposit. Clague Playhouse is located at 1371 Clague Road, Westlake, OH 44145.

Directed by Tyson Douglas Rand
Show Dates: November 10 – December 10, 2017

Set in present day Cow Creek, PA – this new Holiday tale is sure to become a classic. A Warm-hearted, humorous reminder of the many things, including our collective imperfections, that should be recognized, embraced & most of all, celebrated. Rejoice with us over the unique little bits that make family, friends & community our strength as well as our Comfort & Joy.

CAST OF CHARACTERS
Women:
Sheila Banks –50s, owner of the small town’s “Wiley’s Diner.” A sweet hearted traditionalist… with some control issues.
Kate Myers – 40s, and doomed to be Sheila’s “Little Sister.” She’s more “with the times” and tries to help but hates to upset.
Lily Flores – early 20s, townie. Proud Latina and “people pleaser.”

Men:
Ben – early 20s, friend, townie. Naïve, shy & very fond of Lily.
Carter – 60s, Sheila’s friend, townie. The curmudgeonly handyman.
Jay Byrd – 26 to 30 years old. Owner of The Grind. A hipster transplant.
Ryan Banks – mid to late 20s, Sheila’s son. Means well but self-absorbed.
CLAGUE PLAYHOUSE - 440-331-0403 / http://www.clagueplayhouse.org/