[NEohioPAL] Brand New Songwriter for Movie/Film

Eric O'Connell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 14 08:17:13 PDT 2017

BRAND NEW SONGWRITER FOR MOVIE/FILM

I want to win music awards as much as you want to win movie/film awards.

My first movie competition was last month (48 Hour Film Fest) where I
wrote/recorded a song in 2 days for a short film. That song "Dr. Robbins"
in the movie "Killing Time" was nominated- beat out only by the "musical"
genre category. The music video can be previewed here:
https://youtu.be/h82IBKkdFjc

I also wrote a beautiful, powerful, inspiring piece called "Knock Me Down"
that is being featured in both "In Guns We Trust" (Mikhail Tot) and "All In
Her Head" (Buddy Candela) premiering in the coming months. The song is
great for any conflict or personal victory scene. You can check it out
here: https://youtu.be/wsDWVCg7OwI

Please let me know what emotion you need to capture for your project and
I'll create a gripping score for your film. Or check out my website for a
complete catalog of my work. One day I want a yacht, but today I just want
to get some exposure and film credits doing what I love. I want you to be
able to say I knew Eric O'Connell before anyone knew him. Let's win some
competitions together!