[NEohioPAL] Come be part of our flash mob!

Johnny Wu via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 14 08:38:50 PDT 2017

Come join us on our Innerself flash mob on Sep 17!

If you want to be part of this feature film and have a fun time with us,
this is your chance!

Here's the form, and feel free to share it with friends:

https://goo.gl/forms/4YWyaGDBzAC1ISUl2

We will get you the instructional dance video shortly after you've
filled out the form.

We hope to get at least 40 people to have a fun flash mob, and the dance
moves are very simple :)

Innerself is a martial arts comedy musical feature film, currently in
production, more info at https://www.facebook.com/innerselfthemovie/
#innerselfthemovie #gh5

---------
Johnny Wu
O: 216.539.4634
Produce - Create - Deliver
www.mdifilm.com
inducted into The International Indie Filmmakers Hall of Fame for
Outstanding Achievements in Film Editing

Co-Founder
Cleveland Asian Festival
May 19-20, 2018
www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Producer (2015-2017)
72nd Cleveland Cultural Gardens’ One World Day
August 27, 2017
http://www.clevelandculturalgardens.org/

VP of Organization and Public Relations
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
“Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific Americans”
OCA Image TV- reaching over 200 million viewers each month
OCA AsiaTown Voice Radio – Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
www.ocagc.org/imagetv
OCA Interactive Kiosk - Interactive Tablet at several AsiaTown locations
to promote AsiaTown.
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.clevelandindieclub.com
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

Cleveland Council on World Affairs Board Member
WKYC TV3 Community Advisory Board
City of Cleveland Community Affairs Board
St. Clair Superior Development Board Member
2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient
Cleveland Museum of Art’s International Cleveland Community Advancement
Task force
Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame
Inducted into World Head of Family Sokeship Council
2014 Legendary Master of the World Head of Family Sokeship Council