[NEohioPAL] Audition Season Headshot Event!!

Barb via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 14 09:40:48 PDT 2017

Your headshot truly determines your fate in this business... trust your photo shoot to Internationally Published Award Winning Master Photographer, Barbara Stitzer! Our giant Audition  Season Kickoff Event is Saturday, August 26, and we have time slots for 8 actors who are serious about getting amazing headshots for the upcoming season at a greatly reduced rate... $150 for your sitting fee and the rights to a professionally retouched 8x10, ( usually $400!!) indoors in studio or outdoors in a forest background, change outfits as many times as you would like! Check out my work at http://www.barbstitzer.com  or on Instagram at http://Instagram.com/barbstitzerphotography and call  or text 330.714.6261 to secure your spot!!

All my best,
Barb
Barbara Stitzer
330.714.6261