[NEohioPAL] DEADLINE APPROACHING Playmakers Youth Leadership Development Program

Rachel Zake via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 15 05:27:08 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone!!
The deadline for Playmakers Youth Theatre Leadership Development Program is quickly approaching: Monday August 21, 2017.  This program for teens entering grades 10-12 this fall will allow participants to learn and develop further leadership skills through a theatre lens. This is an awesome college resume booster and will help in any future job/path. The program is in conjuction with our Assistant Director program during the year.  It is free and open to the public; you do not need to have a Jewish affiliation nor do you need to be a member of the Mandel JCC.
Please take a look at the link and feel free to call or email with any questions you may have. This is a competitive program and we are only accepting 10 people/year.
Link to more information and application:Playmakers Youth Theatre - Get Involved

|   |
Playmakers Youth Theatre - Get Involved
 Cleveland's Mandel JCC offers a new state-of-the-art fitness center and Beachwood gym with swimming, prescho...  |   |

Thank you,Rachel Zake Director, Playmakers Youth TheatreDirector, Francine and Benson Pilloff Family Performing Arts Camp216-831-0700 x1494