[NEohioPAL] Dance Arts OPEN HOUSE Sunday 8/20

Regina Pietraroia via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 15 12:26:18 PDT 2017

Dance Arts will host an OPEN HOUSE for their 2017-2018 Season Sunday,
August 20th from noon-3

New and returning students and their families are invited to Dance Arts'
2017-2018 Season Open House! Enjoy refreshments while seeing our studios
and meeting the instructors.

Dance Arts is now taking enrollments for our second season!
We offer high-quality, professional instruction in a supportive and
creative environment.

Now enrolling in Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, Tap, Pointe

Little ones! Don't miss out on our inspiring children's classes for ages
2.5-6: Preschool Dance, Jazz/Tap Combo, and our NEW Musical Theater Jazz
for Kids class!

For more information or to register, call or email us today!

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
10670 Royalton Road
N Royalton, OH 44133
440-230-9018
www.danceartsbyregina.com