[NEohioPAL] Alphabet Theatre Auditions, open to students in grades 6 to 12, August 26, 2 to 5pm, Christ Presbyterian Church Chesterland

Mr Bob via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 16 17:34:44 PDT 2017

AUDITIONS!

Alphabet Theatre

Saturday, August 26th

2pm - 5pm

Christ Presbyterian Church

12419 Chillicothe Road, Chesterland

Open to ALL students grades 6-12

Fiddler on the Roof

(Pending License Agreement with Music Theatre International)

Book By Joseph Stein

Music by Jerry Bock

Lyrics by Sheldon Harnick

.         Come ready to sing a verse from 'America the Beautiful' OR 'My
Country Tis of Thee' (your choice)

.         Dress for movement and improv - There will be dancing! J

.         We are a "No Cut" theatre group, so EVERYONE will get a part.

.         Show dates are November 10, 11, 17, 18*

.         Rehearsals are Full Cast on Saturdays from 2-5pm, and then
specific characters and groups will be called for rehearsals either on
Tuesdays or Thursdays, 7-9pm,  according to need and availability

.         Bring a calendar so you can let us know your availability for
rehearsals.

Find us on Facebook: Alphabet Theatre

Find us on the Web:  <http://www.alphabettheatre.com>
www.alphabettheatre.com

For more information, contact us at  <mailto:info at alphabettheatre.com>
info at alphabettheatre.com

*Pending licensing agreement with Music Theatre International