[NEohioPAL] Rockin' the Ridge THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!

Kim Mihalik via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 17 10:31:37 PDT 2017

From doowop to disco, music has provided the soundtrack to our lives. We invite you to get your groove on this weekend as we help bring back some fond memories with some of pop music's best known hits!

"Rockin' the Ridge," a benefit for Olde Towne Hall Theatre will hit the stage tomorrow, August 18 and Saturday, August 19 at 7:30PM both evenings.

Tickets are 10$ general admission; we are raising money for the theatre as well as for medical expenses for a local young man who was involved in a tragic accident. We look forward to telling his story of perseverance and hope.

Olde Towne Hall Theatre is located at 36119 Center Ridge Road in North Ridgeville.

See you this weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone