[NEohioPAL] OPEN HOUSE TRUTEK DANCE & LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 18 09:30:27 PDT 2017

 Lakeshore Ballet Theatre & Trutek Dance Co. is having an open house for
Fall Dance Class registration Saturday Aug 19th, 12 to 5 p.m. & Monday August 21st, 4 to 8 p.m.

Come & take a tour of our state of the art 6000 square foot training facility with in house theatre & the newest professional sprung dance floor on the market.  Learn more about our dance school & how you can train in all styles from Russian Ballet, Pointe to Contemporary Dance to Hip Hop to Tap to Street Jazz & Latin Jazz Funk to  Musical Theatre,  Acro Dance, Master Classes, Intensives & much more!!! Graduate from our school with full transcripts & a portfolio & let us help you create your career path to the world of professional dance. All classes  are taught by all professional dancers & world renowned directors . Classes & programs for ages 4 to Adult!

Join us this weekend & learn all about the school & professional performance opportunities for 2017-18, including our upcoming Nutracker & Christmas Show!

Trutek Dance - Where Dancers Are Made
 True Technique - Real Talent
1180 Jaycox Rd
Avon, Ohio 44011