[NEohioPAL] Princess and the Pumpkin at Mapleside Farms Episode 2

Stunt Cat via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 18 14:10:06 PDT 2017

Last year’s brand new show, “The Princess and the Pumpkin” at Mapleside
Farms was a HUGE success.  This year we’re “continuing the saga” so to
speak as we venture into another “episode” of the show.

Casting:

This year we’re introducing a new character, the amazingly beautiful, yet
shallow and self-serving, Jackolyn Turn.  She’s intent on marrying King
Orchard and shaking things up in Princess Melrose’s Garden, but will she?

Age range is 35-55, attractive, fit and active (will take a short fall to
the ground and a cream pie in the face)

We are also looking for our Paisley Pumpkin character.  She doesn’t talk,
but instead communicates with an imaginative pantomiming.  This is an
active role. She’s sweet, endearing and wears a green unitard and a pumpkin
suit.  Please be around 5’5” give or take and fit.

We are also seeking a puppeteer.  There will be multiple puppets in the
show.  All cast members may be articulating a puppet when you are off stage
but there will most likely be the need for a specific puppeteer.

Please submit pictures and resume and a *video audition* of your favorite
brief monologue to Martin Carlton stuntcatprod at gmail.com.

Rehearsals start week of August 27th, 3 days per week TBD.  Show dates are
Saturdays and Sundays Sept 23 through Oct 29 with one Friday Oct 13.  We’ll
perform 4 shows per day each weekend.  Pay is for show days only at $11 per
hour.