[NEohioPAL] PIANO/VOICE/ORGAN LESSONS WITH A LOS ANGELES PROFESSIONAL

CVActor via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Aug 19 09:58:27 PDT 2017

I'm not sure how many subscribers still get this list in Los Angeles, but maybe you have friends who do. My friend, and friend of my radio show - The Ray Carr Show, Scott Baker is a consummate professional in the LA Area, who teaches Voice, Piano and Organ, and has some openings for new students. What he doesn't have is e-mail access, unfortunately, or he would be posting this himself. He has asked me to post this on our list for anyone who is looking for an instructor in Voice, Organ and/or Piano:
PIANO - VOICE - ORGAN LESSONS / IN YOUR HOME - ALL AGES AND LEVELSSTUDY WITH A PRO WITH A HEART
SCOTT BAKER - 818-763-5747
If you'd like to know more about him, Scott's Facebook profile is here:     https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011568602348
I can't recommend him highly enough for anyone in the LA Area.
Cindi Verbelun