[NEohioPAL] 3 spots available Vocal Performance Class

Amy Hanratty via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 21 03:42:35 PDT 2017

Openings Available for our
8 Week Vocal Performance Classes
-Vocal Development  -Creativity  -Breathing  -Improvisation
-Performance Development  -Mic Training  -Movement

Improve your singing, auditioning, and advancement as a solo singer or group/ensemble performer while having fun!

Location: Above the Barre
1087 Berea Industrial Parkway, Berea, OH
Call to register 440-625-0000
Instructor: Amy Hanratty, BA MA

*We have 3 spots available for Monday evenings

Register by calling 440-625-0000

Classes start Monday, August 21st 2017
*No classes on Labor Day 9/4/17
*Week 8 during the last class… students will perform their Showcase in our Black Box Theatre for families and friends!
All students will perform in group and solo numbers.

Class Offerings:
• Mondays… Ages 12 -18  from 4:30-5:30p.m.
• Mondays… Ages 8 -11     from 5:30-6:30p.m.